Stay tuned for the Best Shopping Day Ever!
Brunch Pop Social is looking for awesome women-owned businesses to participate in a pop up market and create a diverse community that loves to have fun and most importantly loves to Brunch!
Vendor Applications Now Open:
New Orleans, LA | 5.9.2020 | Urban South Brewery
Vendor Space Size Available 4' x 6' And 7’ x 7’
Charlotte, NC | 6.27.20 | Bold Missy Brewery
Vendor Space Size Available 4' x 6’
Limited Space Available
Application Fee: $10 Non Refundable
More Cities/Dates Coming Soon!!
Please read the vendor agreement before submitting application here
What type of vendors are you looking for? Maybe you! We are seeking:
- vendors for all categories of vintage goods; housewares, clothing, shoes, furniture, records, collectibles, etc.
- artists who make and sell their own original art work; painters, print makers, jewelers, etc.
- craftspeople who make and sell original crafts – high quality candles and soaps, pots and clay work, woven crafts, wood crafts, original knitted items, original sewn items, etc.
- designers and graphic artists who sell their work on items they don’t make themselves; original artwork on tees, bags, cards, etc. especially local(city, state)-themed items
- locally-based small businesses that sell the above and want to be part of the Pop-Up experience; galleries and boutiques
- services or experiences that we feel are relevant to our visitors
Why do I have to pay an application fee? Most markets/pop ups require an application fee. We charge a very modest $10 fee that covers up to (2) current year shows. This allows us to be certain that applicants really do want to participate in our event and aren’t just filling out applications for the fun of it. Reviewing applications and examining all the business information takes valuable time. *Application Fee is non-refundable and must be paid for vendor consideration*
For Event Vendor Inquiries, contact email@example.com below
Subject: Vendor Inquiry 2020